- Who May Use the Website. The Website is not intended or designed to attract users under the age of 18. We do not collect Personal Information from any person we know to be under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not send us any Personal Information.
- Collection and Use of Personal Information. We may collect Personal Information that you provide to us when you: request certain information about our products and services, Purchase, order, return, exchange, contact our customer service center,visit or register with our website, enter into a contest or sweepstakes or respond to one of our surveys; or provide us with comments or suggestions.
- Customer Service. When you call our customer service center about a product or for customer service, you may be asked for Personal Information that identifies you along with additional information we need to help us promptly answer your question, such as your name and address and a phone number where we might contact you. We may retain this information to assist you in the future.
- Shopping at xp-2.com. When you purchase products or services on our Website using a credit or debit card, we collect your credit or debit card information and keep a history of your purchases. We use this information to process your orders and to better assist you when you visit or call us. We may also ask for your zip code as well, to help us improve our product and service offerings to your area. When you return previously purchased merchandise or request a refund or exchange, you may be asked to give your name, address, phone number and show information that identifies you, such as your driver’s license. We collect this information to help prevent fraud.
- Website Registration. Registration is an optional service provided by our Website. You do not have to register to browse on our Website. When you register, you are asked for information such as your name and e-mail address. When you register you will have the opportunity to sign up for future marketing information from XP2.
- Contests, Questions or Surveys. If you participate in a survey, enter a contest or sweepstakes through our Website, we may collect your name, address, phone number and e-mail address. We use this information to administer your participation in a contest or sweepstakes. At the time you are entering a contest or sweepstakes, we may ask your permission to send you future marketing information from XP2.
- Disclosure of Personal Information. We enter into marketing relationships with advertisers or other companies that provide products or services that we believe may be of interest to XP2 customers. We will not share your Personal Information with those marketing partners, although we may share non-identifiable aggregated information with these companies. We will not provide Personal Information to any of our affiliated businesses.
- Access to Personal Information by Companies that Work with or on Behalf of XP2. Some of our operations, such as our electronic commerce, may be managed by service providers who are unaffiliated companies. These companies may share Personal Information with their affiliates and with service providers whom they engage to perform services related to our Website or the operation of our business. Examples of these services may include payment processing and authorization, fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, order fulfillment and shipping and marketing, promotional material distribution, website evaluation, data analysis and, where applicable, data cleansing. These companies may have access to your Personal Information on a confidential basis only to the extent necessary to perform their functions. In no event will we authorize these companies to use your Personal Information for any reason other than to provide you with those specific services.
- Sale of Business. In the event that XP2 or some of our assets are sold or transferred or used as security, your Personal Information may be transferred to third parties as part of that transaction.
- Disclosures of Personal Information in Legal Proceedings. If XP2 or any of our service providers is requested by law enforcement officials or judicial authorities to provide Personal Information on individual users, XP2 or the applicable service provider may, without your consent, provide such information. In matters involving claims of personal or public safety, XP2 or the applicable service provider may provide your Personal Information to appropriate authorities without your consent or court process. XP@ or our service providers also will provide your Personal Information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or in litigation involving XP2, the applicable service provider, or otherwise as required by law.
- Access to Personal Information. You may request access to the Personal Information that we have about you. If you are a registered user with our Website, you can access your profile information at any time by clicking on the “My Account” link at the top of any page on the Website.
- Visiting Our Website. In general, you can visit our Website without telling us who you are or providing us with any information. However, we collect the IP (Internet protocol) addresses of all visitors to our Website and other related information such as page requests, browser type, operating system and average time spent on our Website. We use this information to monitor and improve our Website.
- Cookies and Tracer Tags. Our Website uses a technology called “cookies.” A cookie is a tiny element of data that our Website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you when you return. All pages on our Website where you are prompted to log in or that are customizable require that you accept cookies. If you have registered with our Website, these cookies: (1) may let us know who you are; (2) are necessary to access your account information (stored on our computers) in order to deliver products and personalized services; and (3) will provide us and our service providers with information that we will use to personalize our Website in accordance with your preferences. Cookies are also required to optimize your shopping experience in that they allow you to add multiple items to your shopping basket before checking out. You may set your web browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. However, should you decide not to accept cookies from our Website, you will limit the functionality we can provide when you visit our Website. Our Website may also use a technology called “tracer tags,” which may also be referred to as “Clear GIFs” or “Web Beacons.” This technology allows us to understand which pages you visit on our Website. These tracer tags are used to help us optimize and tailor our Website for you and other future Website visitors.
- Security of Personal Information. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of Personal Information in our custody and control. We also are committed to employing reasonable technology in order to protect the security of our Website. However, even with the best technology, no website is 100% secure. We will take reasonable measures which we believe are appropriate to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction, and, where possible, will ask that any third parties to whom we may transfer such information to take comparable steps to protect that security.
- Secure Shopping. When you place orders on our Website, all of your order information, including your card number and delivery address, is transmitted through the Internet using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) and/or Transport Layer Security (“TLS”) technology. SSL and TLS technology cause your browser to encrypt your order information before transmitting it to our secure server. SSL and TLS technology, both industry standards, are designed to prevent someone other than operators of our Website from capturing and viewing your Personal Information. Because any order information you provide to us on our Website will be transmitted using a secure connection, if your web browser cannot support this level of security, you will not be able to order products through our Website. The most recent versions of the most commonly used web browsers, including Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Opera, can support a secure connection and can be downloaded for free from the Microsoft, Mozilla, Apple, and Opera websites respectively.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions about the handling of Personal Information, please contact us by e-mailing email@example.com, or by calling us toll-free at 1-888-947-4972.